No one person or group, has the power to label another.
Yep. But this is life, it happens.
We trap our lives in tags associated with things, and call it lifestyle. Then we move into stage two by attempting to make it a real life, a life where the thing or symbol holds the power over how we live, love, experience others, and eventually cry.
Stop, it’s all marketing, all that you live is sold to you and it will continue, you need to educate yourself on what’s right or works for you, and what does not.
Born again lifestyle.
- What stuff can I sell, and profit from ?
- What stuff can I trade, and build friendships from ?
- What stuff is a gift, and I must keep ?
- What stuff honestly help, in my life ?
- What lifestyle is best for me, and those I love ?
- What actions am I taking now, to enjoy my old-age ?